Limericks

Limericks                                             

 by Danny C. Wash

The Young Lady from France

There was a young lady from France

who wore a dress and pink underpants

when she would spin and twirl

and dance and whirl

the boys would all fall into a trance


Old Age

My age is beginning to show

because I’m starting to slow

my hair is now gray

so what more can I say

but hello to old age where I go.


The Toy Boat

When I was but a young boy

I had a small boat for a toy

and in my bath with it I would play

until it did sink under the water one day

and was then no longer there to enjoy.


A Dog Named Spot

There once was a big dog named Spot

who was white with lots of brown dots

All the people said how strange

does that dog have the mange

No, but he does roll in the mud a lot. 




Popular posts from this blog

The Lord Is Very Near

God’s Mystery

An Email to a Friend About What Christians Believe