I Wish I Had a Sister

I Wish I Had a Sister
    by Danny C. Wash

I wish I had a big sister,

one who would be all mine.

One who would be very close

and hug me, that would be so fine.

She would whisper,“I love you the most”

but would correct, yet never gripe or whine.

If I had a sister, I would certainly love her

like a brother or a mother or a father.

Sisters have wonderful information because

they know about women and can help

us men understand their mysterious ways.

If I had a sister, I think I would be a better

man now because of her influence on me.

Sisters are very important and I believe I have

a hole in my soul that will never be filled,

since I never had a sister. You men who have

one should be thankful for that great treasure.

A sister is a gift from God beyond all measure.

Popular posts from this blog

The Lord Is Very Near

God’s Mystery

An Email to a Friend About What Christians Believe