Junk in the Trunk

Junk in the Trunk                                                                 
by Danny C. Wash

Who put all this junk in my trunk?
What can I do with all this stuff?
This is just really a bunch of bunk.
I have had just about enough.

Who was the person who made this mess?
The trunk of my car is not made for trash;
whoever did this just needs to confess
and clean this crap out of there in a flash.

I think I know who loaded my trunk with this trash.
I saw my brother hanging around my automobile;
he saw me coming to my car & he ran away in a dash.
I shouted to him as he ran, “you did it, you little heel."

I might as well clean up the big mess he has made,
but what can I do with all of this junk and trash?
I know how, I can turn this lemon into lemonade.
I will have a trunk sale & turn his junk into my cash.

Popular posts from this blog

The Lord Is Very Near

God’s Mystery

An Email to a Friend About What Christians Believe