I Have No Tattoos

I Have No Tattoos                        
 by Danny C. Wash

I Have No Tattoos

Oh my, boo hoo

what will I do?

Almost everyone else

has a bunch of tattoos.

But, I’m thinking bout

gettin’ me one to flout.

My tat is going to have

a beautiful beach scene

with a sun going down at the

the seashore with a family

having a cookout by a fire

and a dog waggin’ his tail

and a storm with lightnin’

flashin’ in the distance.

There will be a man fishin’

in the surf with a girl swimin’

and a boy sittin’ pettin’ the dogs

and he’s roasting marshmellers.

And, if there’s still room I 

will have a hotrod car there,

but I probably won’t have 

enough room cause my arm

is so tiny and small. Oh

well, maybe I won’t do that.

Sorry, I brought it up. I still

have no tattoos & probably will

never have any and won’t be

cool like all these other fellers.

Just an old guy with a small 

arm with only freckles & hair.

Boring.

Popular posts from this blog

The Lord Is Very Near

God’s Mystery

An Email to a Friend About What Christians Believe